To be at our facility, you acknowledge:
* You have not in the last 14 days travelled from overseas or a COVID-19 hotspot
* You have not been in close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
* You are not an active COVID-19 case
* You are not currently, or have you recently experienced cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath
Otherwise, you will leave the facility immediately and seek medical advice.
Physical distancing, you will:
* keep 1.5 metres away from others whilst off the field of play
* avoid physical greetings such as handshaking, hugs and kisses
* practise good hygiene (below)
* stay at home if you have any cold or flu symptoms (If you have these symptoms, seek medical advice and/or get tested for COVID-19)
Good hygiene, please:
* wash your hands often with soap and water. This includes before and after eating and after going to the toilet
* use alcohol-based hand sanitisers when you can’t use soap and water
* avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
Little Athletics Queensland (including Centres and Regions) is operating under a Queensland Government COVID Industry Plan so all athletes, spectators, volunteers (and anyone else who attends this facility) must abide by these rules and comply with any directions given and signage in place.
Please note: For Little Athletics competitions, the “field of play” includes the track & field, athlete marshalling areas (call rooms) and operational areas for officiating (recording, announcing, photo finish) required to conduct the competition whereby physical distancing is not required. Physical distancing is required off the field of play.